Make your mornings easier with these quick and easy overnight oats.
With the start of the year having commenced, the hustle of work and school runs begin. This simple overnight breakfast oats is the easiest and quickest way to ensure everyone is having a nourishing filling breakfast. We find that planning our meals on a Sunday helps with the busy lifestyles we all have. So grab these few ingredients I’m going to share now, mix it all up and pop it in the fridge the night before. You now have a delicious breakfast to start your day off with a positive mindset.
* 100g @woolworths_sa coconut yoghurt ( this can be substituted for plain yoghurt )
* 40g Jungle oats @junglesouthafrica
* 1 tsp @papasspicecafe chia seeds ( full of nutritious fibre)
* 1 tbsp Crunchy peanut butter
* 1 Tbsp @papasspicecafe Honey
* 1/2 cup of @woolworths_sa full cream milk
Let us know if you enjoyed using this recipe.